[TRNSYS-users] FW: Help with TRNOPT

Su Huang sh377 at uowmail.edu.au
Tue Aug 13 00:36:09 PDT 2013

Dear All!

I am trying to do optimization of the GSHP system, which contains a water to water heat pump (type927) and a vertical borehole. I encountered the following error from GenOpt.

Unable to read data from an external file that has been ASSIGNed in the TRNSYS input file.

I assume there is something to do with the external files that associated with type 927, but I have no clue how to fix it.

And another problem is when I try to open TRNOPT in the Simulation Studio, “Runtime Error 32765” shows up and I have to open TRNOPT from the C:\Trnsys17\Optimization folder. How to fix both the problems?

Many thanks!

Regards,
Su

Su Huang
PhD Candidate in Sustainable Buildings Research Centre
University of Wollongong
Email: sh377 at uowmail.edu.au<mailto:sh377 at uowmail.edu.au>