[TRNSYS-users] From a TRNSYS 15 .for to a TRNSYS 16 .dll using g95

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:41:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using g95 to compile a component source code .for, written for TRNSYS
15, to make it work with TRNSYS 16. TRNSYS 15 component .dll is not
available.

I am following the g95-TRNSYS tutorial available on the TRNSYS wesbite. I
guess I can't skip the first steps (writing the code) and compile directly
the .for file. I have noticed some changes between TRNSYS 15 and 16 .for
files structure. What should I be careful to?

Please find attached a skeleton of the TRNSYS 15 .for file to help you
point out what should be modified and moved.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

*Damien CASETTA*
*INSA Lyon / Génie Energétique et Environnement*
*ENERTECH / Cabinet SIDLER*
*26160 Félines sur Rimandoule*
*Tél & Fax : 04 75 90 18 54*
*Courriel : **damien.casetta at gmail.com* <damien.casetta at gmail.com>