[TRNSYS-users] From a TRNSYS 15 .for to a TRNSYS 16 .dll using g95

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:45:00 PDT 2013

Re-writing the code for TRNSYS 16 is explained in the Programmer's guide
documentation. However may I still ask you some tips :

- as for the methodology, is it easier to start from the .for file and to
modify it according to the documentation? (or to start from a TRNSYS 16
.for file and to implement the component equations)

- as for the compiler, anything special I should know about g95?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

*Damien Casetta*

*INSA Lyon* Génie Énergétique et Environnement
**
+33.6.71.78.03.75