[TRNSYS-users] TRNDll.dll missing

吴昊 wudaozi123 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 06:31:56 PDT 2013

Dear all,

My name is Hao and i am from university of Kassel. I am buiding a model for
CHP System and i have used a component named IC Engines (type 907). When i
run simulation, it appears the following error:

A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into
trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was
called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file

And with the reported information

Type907 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in an external
dll. Please relink theTRNDll.dll including this Type or make sure that an
external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders
contain the Type.

Could anyone help me? I don't understand this message,  is something
missing from the component "type 907" or should i do something in fortran
befor the simulation?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Hao