[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 Absorption Chilller

Travis Goldade tdgoldade at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:23:32 PDT 2014

Hi everyone, I appear to be having the same issue that many people are
having.  I am trying to model a small absorption chiller that that uses
solar hot water in the range of 70 to 90 C, but the data files for the
example absorption chiller are not in that range.  Like many of you, I have
tried to contact the manufacture for more curves to create the required
data files but they have yet to reply.

Does anyone have data files for an absorption chiller that utilizes hot
water in the 70 to 90 C range? Or does anyone have access to curves for a
Yazaki SC5 absorption chiller?

Any feedback or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Travis