[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 Absorption Chilller

Igor Seso igorseso at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 01:11:06 PDT 2014

Hi Travis,

I have the same "problem" so I found  Type 177 absorption chiller which represents further development of Type 107 after the end of the IEA Task 25 and is developed at the Technical University in Berlin. Here is the link where you can download
http://www.eta.tu-berlin.de/menue/mitarbeiter_innen/wimi/albers/

(there is zip file under the "Forschung" part)

Hope that this will be helpful

Regards
Igor