[TRNSYS-users] regarding absorption refrigerator

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com
Sun Apr 27 23:10:47 PDT 2014

Hi Gupta,

I'm unsure of your needs though you could adopt a absorption refrigerator
using an absorption chiller lookup approach(TYPE 107, or see picture below),
and a lump capacitance model (TYPE 963, or TYPE 88) to create a similar
system to TYPE 936. Alternatively, adapting TYPE 936 to a new type with the
additional look up parameter of the generator is possible.

Best regards,

Jeremy

SOLEM Consulting Pty Ltd

Jeremy Osborne | Project Engineer BE

525 Harris St | SYDNEY NSW 2007| Australia

P:  +61 2 8006 7355

M: +61 421 914 516

E:  <mailto:jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com>
jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com

W:  <http://www.solem-consulting.com/> www.solem-consulting.com

Follow our useful updates:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting>
linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting

PLEASE NOTE

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by
return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, Solem Consulting
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error,
virus, interception or interference.