[TRNSYS-users] Ground Temperature Variation with Depth using Soil Model in TRNSYS 17

DrArvind Chel dr.arvindchel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:39:51 PST 2014

*Sub:* Ground Temperature Variation with Depth using Soil Model TRNSYS 17

*Ref:* Installed License copy of TRNSYS 17 with TESS Library

R/Sir,

I am looking to get example for soil model through TESS library

to study effect of ground temperature variation underground soil.

Please send me example filed if any developed.

I am beginner for TRNSYS 17. Installed TESS library by my seniors.

Kindly guide

--

My Best Regards,

*Arvind L. Chel*