[TRNSYS-users] error gentrn.dll

TASCA-GUERNOUTI Sihem - CEREMA/DTerOuest/DVT/BATEN Sihem.Tasca-guernouti at cerema.fr
Thu Jan 30 08:37:20 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS-Users,
I got a building model that was created with the trnsys17-00-0019
release. I simulate this building with 17-01-0025 release. I have the
following error message:
"Wrong version of gentrn.dll was used. TYPE 56 expects version 189.000,
but TRNBuild used gentrn.dll version 162.000was loaded."
  Does someone know how to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance for your answer!

Sihem