[TRNSYS-users] Problem in importing .idf file in TRNBuild

Abhay Pratap Singh engg.abhaypratap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:51:34 PST 2014

Hi Trnsys users,
i had made a 6 story building in google sketchup. I had also matching
the surfaces by using auto matching surfaces tool. But when i am
importing the idf file in TRNBuild it shows an error i.e. " Wall must
have an active layer or chilled ceiling layer or must be adjacent to a
different zone, ADJ_WALL surf 2". i had also matches the roof and
floor surfaces with the adjacent layer. So, Please help me out.

Thanks for any help in this regard.
--
With regards,
Abhay Pratap Singh