[TRNSYS-users] regarding photovoltaic panel

d.bradley at tess-inc.com d.bradley at tess-inc.com
Mon Jun 30 14:15:49 PDT 2014

Bachchulal,

 In both Type94 and Type194 you can get two outputs for the array power.
One is the power of the array if it is operating at the maximum power
point. The other is the power of the array if it is operating at a
particular load voltage (an input to the model). It is very rare for PV
arrays to be directly connected to a load without the use of a maximum
power point tracking (MPPT) device so in general, it is best to use the
power (and voltage and current) outputs at the max power point. For both
Type94 and Type194 these are outputs 4, 6, and 7. You can usually ignore
outputs 1-3 as these are the outputs corresponding to a particular load
voltage.

Kind regards,

 David

On 2014-06-30 04:29, Bachchulal Gupta wrote:

> dear all can u tell me in the type 94 photovoltaic panel the input load voltage is what if the voltage of a module a MPPT is 30.30V is defined in the parameter then
> what is the load voltage . is it inverter input voltage ? then what will be the maximun value for that the power generation is maximun.
>
> regards
>
> B.L.Gupta

Links:
------