[TRNSYS-users] Radiator type 1231 with type 56

J. van Laarhoven j.vanlaarhoven89 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 30 06:00:39 PDT 2014

Dear David,

I’m to connecting the type 1231 to the 56 and i think it works great using the heating rate as an input for gains in the type56. I just get some odd results which is can’t explain.

My operative room temperature raises 1.5degree (19C > 20.5C) in 15-20minutes and after that it takes 10hours to raise another 1.5degree (20.5C > 22C).

Radiator temperature (and average watertemperature) remain between 69C and 71C.

If you have any suggestion, i would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
J. van Laarhoven