[TRNSYS-users] [Request received] Air properties for C++

EnergyAE support at trnsys.guru
Mon Jul 20 17:37:12 PDT 2015

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Request received] [TRNSYS-users] Air properties for C++

Your request (32) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Message Classification: Restricted

Hello

I am trying to simulate a flat-plate collector using C++ in TRNSYS. I require the calculation of Rayleigh and Nusselt number to get the h_w. Is there any header file for the air properties to be used for the Rayleigh number or I have to come up with  myself?

Regards,
Kelvin Loh

Attachment(s):
ATT00001.txt - http://help.trnsys.guru/attachments/token/xuXgprAIhKw0ZG4t1MNMj0RxS/?name=ATT00001.txt

This email is a service from TRNSYS GURU.

[GMR4-FND6]