[TRNSYS-users] want to design an array of hybrid pv panels or combination of hybrid pv panels and transparant pv panels

Benjamin Stobbe benjamin_stobbe at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:37:28 PDT 2015

Dear people,

I am busy with designing a solar system on a facade of a building and i want
this to be a combination of transparent solar cells and hybrid pv panels.
Now the last weeks I already figured the hybrid pv(PV-t) panels and I
thought about how can I do an array. There is a possible to do an array of
pv-panels but this is not hybrid and I thought I can make the surface of the
hybrid pv panel bigger but this also is not what you want because then you
also have to increase the amount of pipes and this does not seem to work
that good. For the problem transparent pv panels I can just use array of
solar panels and make the yield times the factor of transparent or make the
panels smaller.

But I hope someone can help me with the hybrid pv-t panels.

Best regards,

Benjamin Stobbe