[TRNSYS-users] FW: want to design an array of hybrid pv panels or combination of hybrid pv panels and transparant pv panels

benjamin stobbe benjamin_stobbe at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:57:02 PDT 2015

Dear everyone,
I had a followup on this question. I have that building and a building has four different facades with four different direction but if i want to model this with one tank is this possible. So a tank with more inputs or must i then connect the solar panels with eachother and then to the tank.
Best regards,
Benjamin Stobbe