[BLDG-SIM] Barrow, Alaska weather file

Tanmay tanmay at eley.com
Fri Apr 12 14:12:08 PDT 2002

Thanks Everyone,

I'm using LBNL's DOE2.1E v-114, and it seems that even if the LATITUDE is
specified in the input file, the program reverts to the one in the weather
file if the two numbers don't match.

I unpacked the weather file changed the LATITUDE to 66.5 (maximum allowed by
DOE-2), and packed it again. It seems to work OK now.

Tanmay Tathagat

tanmay at eley.com
http://www.eley.com
415-957-1977 phone