[EnergyPlus_Support] heating mode of ground source heat pump

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a ground source heat pump, but I am always
getting trouble with the heating mode. I got many warning messages
which said the heating mode did not converge with disconverge ratio
about 20%. The heat transfer of load side is greater than that of
source side. Does anyone have any idea about what the problem might
be. The ground source heat pump simulation in E+ almost drives me
crazy... :-(

Thanks,
Chaoqin

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.