[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: heating mode of ground source heat pump

I changed the source side heat transfer coefficient from 3998 W/K (I
got it from the example file) to 5000 W/K, and then the warning msg
is gone. Now my question is that I have no idea if my new value is a
reasonable one.

In addition, does those warning messages mean that my number or depth
of boreholes is not big enough to provide required amount of heating?

Moreover, the LNTTSn, GNFCn given in the datasets folder is for 1*2,
4*4 and 8*8 borehole configurations. But I have different number of
boreholes (48). Could anyone pls tell me how much influence these
numbers will have on my results?

Many thanks,
Chaoqin

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "zhaicq98" <chaoqinz@a...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to simulate a ground source heat pump, but I am always
> getting trouble with the heating mode. I got many warning messages
> which said the heating mode did not converge with disconverge ratio
> about 20%. The heat transfer of load side is greater than that of
> source side. Does anyone have any idea about what the problem might
> be. The ground source heat pump simulation in E+ almost drives me
> crazy... :-(
>

> Thanks,
> Chaoqin

Rent DVDs from home.