[Equest-users] Daylighting in eQuest

Josh Doherty jdoherty at dcengineering.net
Thu May 21 07:24:53 PDT 2009

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry in regards to modeling daylighting in eQuest.  I was aware that eQuest has daylighting capabilities...but I was under the impression eQuest was not the "best" software to use.

However, it does seem that eQuest will work fine for what I need; which is to basically look at the savings associated with putting skylights and daylight sensors into a zone.  I believe this is simply a matter of putting in the daylight sensor and specifying how many lumens maintained at this sensor.

Josh Doherty