[Equest-users] Air flow between zones

sinan senel msinansenel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 08:05:03 PDT 2010

Dear all,
I´ve been trying to model balanced mechanical ventilation with heat recovery in
a single family house.
Is there any way to model the air flow between zones without the help of supply
fan?
Because if I enter minimum air flow requirements for zones in ´air flow´, supply
fan provide all the air which means really high fan electricity consumption.
However, I need to model the air movement between the zones so that certain
amount of air will be supplied to the rooms and fan will not be operated for
this movement.
Best Regards

Sinan Senel