[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Atlanta last chance

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Tue Jan 23 08:03:43 PST 2001

The usual "forgive the cross posts"

IBPSA-USA final last-chance meeting announcement.

Sat. Jan 27, 4:00 PM
Wyndham Atlanta
160 Spring St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel phone: 404-688-8600

Full details at http://www.arch.uiuc.edu/strand/ibpsausaatlanta.html

All are welcome, bring your friends and colleagues.  EMail me if you have
questions or need more info.

Below is my list of people from whom I've received dinner
confirmations.  If you're not on it and want to come, NOW IS THE TIME TO
LET ME KNOW.  (Ditto if you are on the list and your plans have
changed.)  I need a final number by noon EST Wed (tomorrow).

Addison, Marlin
Amistadi, Henry
Ayres, Marx
Barnaby, Chip
Bhandar, Mahabir
Billedeaux, Bruce
Bryan, Harvey
Buhl, Fred
Curcija, Dragan
Dajka, Stephen
Degelman, Larry
Deringer, Joe
Dobbs, Greg
Eldridge, David
Haberl, Jeff
Hanninen, Riejo
Harriman, Lew
Hartman, Geoff
Haves, Phil
Hensen, Jan
Hitchcock, Rob
Holmes, Mike
Laine, Tuomas
Lawrie, Linda
Liesen, Rich
Linden, Paul
McDowell, Tim
Neymark, Joel
Pedersen, Curt
Petras, Dusan
Salonvaara, Mikael
Scheatzle, Dave
Shnitman, Michael
Simmonds, Peter
Smith, Vern
Sommer, Klaus
Sonderegger, Robert
Spitler, Jeff
Strand, Rick
Thornton, Jeff
Walton, George
Wilson, Mike
Winkelmann, Fred
Wray, Craig
Wright, Bill
Wuersch, Martina
Yavuzturk, Cenk

See you there!

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com