[BLDG-SIM] Operating condition assumptions

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Tue Jan 23 12:36:17 PST 2001

Greetings --

Does anyone have good source(s) for typical operating condition assumptions
for various building occupancies?

We're assembling a library that includes setpoints, lighting power density,
occupant density, plug loads, etc plus associated schedules.  The data will
be used for load (sizing) calcs, so we're looking for representative design
values.  However, info for energy calcs would also be helpful.

Thanks for any leads.
Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com