[BLDG-SIM] SimCad for CODYBA

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Tue Jan 30 10:33:16 PST 2001

Dear French building simulation users,

(I appologize for this message which is mainly interesting for
French users - contrary to SimCad for TRNSYS, CODYBA is
only available in French so far).

A program allowing to translate TRNSYS building description files (*.BUI
files) to the input language of the CODYBA building simulation
program is now available for free download on our WEB site.

This translator has been developed by Jean NOKL in the frame of a
colaboration between INSA Lyon and CSTB. It allows to use the
SimCad CAD software to be used with both TRNSYS and CODYBA.

If you are interested in this software, please go to the download section
on the following page:

http://evl.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?langue=us&m=lpr&context=SimCad

Werner
--