[BLDG-SIM] extracting hourly humidity

Brian Fountain brian.fountain at energyadvantage.com
Wed Sep 5 07:45:21 PDT 2001

I am trying to extract the hourly temperature and humidity for a space in a
DOE2.1e simulation.  Temperature is easy enough -- for VARIABLE-TYPE = u
name for zone, VARIABLE-LIST = (6) or (31) does the trick.  But what about
humidity?  Variable 47 is not appropriate on many system types yet report
SS-N gives me a zonal relative humidity plot.

So far my best guess is to use the return air humidity ratio.  Any other
suggestions?

Many thanks

Brian Fountain, P.Eng
Energy Engineer