[BLDG-SIM] extracting hourly humidity

joel neymark neymarkj at qwest.net
Wed Sep 5 14:06:39 PDT 2001

Brian

Return air humidity ratio V-T = system, V-L = (35) is also what we have used
for obtaining zone humidity data.  Such zone humidity ratio results give
good agreement with analytical solutions developed for a single-zone test
case using a validation procedure ("HVAC BESTEST") that will be published in
the near future by National Renewable Energy Laboratory in conjunction with
the International Energy Agency.

joel

Joel Neymark P.E.
J. Neymark & Associates