[BLDG-SIM] Help me publicize BLDG-SIM

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Mar 5 10:43:42 PST 2003

It has been a while (a few years) since I publicized the
BLDG-SIM mailing list. My goal is to make it a resource for
everyone who may have a question about building energy
simulation.  Unfortunately, only 530 people currently
subscribe to BLDG-SIM and yet over 50,000 use building
energy simulation programs worldwide (sum of vendor
reported values on www.energytools.gov under whole building
analysis - energy simulation).

I would like to put together a "press release" e-mail to
send out to different mailing lists, publications, and
forums. If necessary, I would seek permission from the list
administrator so that it does not appear to be spam.

I would like your help, please e-mail me (jglazer at gard.com)
the names and/or websites for any mailing lists,
newsletters or forums that are building related or building
energy related.

I will put together a summary of all the suggestions and
post it.

Thanks,

Jason
Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users