[BLDG-SIM] Energy-10 and LEED

K Emerson kemerson2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 14:20:44 PST 2003

Just a quick correction and note.  I haven't seen the
DOE-2 web site, but the runs performed by PNNL in
support of what became ASHRAE 90.1-99 were done using
BLAST, not DOE-2.  The program requirements in 90.1's
ECB method were intended to aim the user in the
direction of a more robust hourly analysis rather than
a bin method or even spreadsheet based program.

Keith Emerson
former ECB subcommittee chair