[BLDG-SIM] Simulation of Demand Controlled Ventilation

Varkie Thomas Varkie.Thomas at som.com
Fri Mar 21 07:33:16 PST 2003

For your information, I have attached the DOE2.1E input file that tried to evaluate occupancy based ventilation.  The location is Indianapolis, the name of the project has been removed, and Washington utility rates were inserted.  Change the .doc extension to .inp.  I would like to discuss methods of using DOE2.1E for other energy savings with those who are interested.  Is there any interest in discussing ideas for designing and developing hvac, plumbing and fire protection engineering design software?

Varkie