[BLDG-SIM] Heating and Cooling ventilation system

Aulbach, John JAulbach at semprasolutions.com
Sun Nov 30 09:39:50 PST 2003

Chris:

Can you use the single zone reheat system (SZRH), which CAN accomodate an
economizer? This could be Done in either 2.1E or 2.2. Just jury rig it so
that the cooling and heating coils don't operate simultaneously.

By the way, this IS a chilled water/hot water system, correct?

Realize these systems are just statistical Btu generators within the
program, so you can call a system something, but yet make it act like
something else.