[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST ground source heat pump

kathryn l kathrynpants at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:33:50 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to change an existing model from a conventional packaged HVAC
system to a ground source heat pump.  Is there any document providing
instructions for setting this up?  I have already changed my boiler and
chiller to a heat pump system, and added a circulation loop. But I don't
know how to add a ground source heat exchanger to my circulation loop
amongst other things.

Kathryn