[BLDG-SIM] Victorville Weather Data

Ian Doebber Ian.Doebber at arup.com
Wed Jul 12 20:52:48 PDT 2006

I'm interested in weather data for Victorville, CA.  The closest I can
find on the E+ website is Barstow, CA and Riverside, CA.  The ASHRAE
Handbook has design conditions for Victorville. Therefore I'm curious
whether Victorville weather data exists and if so, how can I get it.  If
it doesn't exist, can anyone recommend Barstow or Riverside as
representative of Victorville climate.  Thanks in advance

Ian