[Bldg-sim] Heat rejection question from bldg-sim list

Eric Youngson eyoungson at rmi.org
Wed Dec 3 15:09:14 PST 2008

Steven,

                Thanks for the suggestion. We are indeed looking at heat
recovery. I should have stated in the original post that this is in
relation to the base case scenario

Eric Allen Youngson

303.245.8586

Rocky Mountain Institute
1820 Folsom Street Boulder, CO 50302

Rocky Mountain Institute fosters the efficient and restorative use of
resources to make the world secure, just, prosperous, and
life-sustaining.