[Bldg-sim] Don't waste our time and abuse this list! Is there a moderator out there?

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Dec 2 11:02:38 PST 2008

Christina,

When we switched to the onebuilding.org web site we switched
the software we were using for the mailing list to Mailman.
I have two options for digests "plain" or "MIME". It has
been set to "plain" but I just switched it to MIME. Please
let me know if that is any better.

Everyone should read the list guidelines prior to posting

   http://onebuilding.org/guidelines.html

I tried to keep them simple.

If the members of the list would like me to add some text
about trimming replies, I can. Keep in mind that most people
don't use the digest mode and the reply text helps
understand the context of a message. Maybe people who
receive digests should trim their reply .. and answer using
the original subject.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair