[Bldg-sim] Title-24 modeling w/ eQUEST

W. Peter Anderson panderson at jpengineer.com
Thu Jan 24 11:50:32 PST 2008

Greetings I have just started using eQuest and am working on a relatively simple model (not Tilte 24).

I was considering EnergyPro but was persuaded to go with eQuest.

I am getting the impression from these dialogues (as well as others) over the past week that EnergyPro is a much better program.

Personally, I have been getting very frustrated with eQuest just in trying to model a basic building - 3 floors with different occupancys/construction; editing schedules, modeling existing HVAC systems.

Is that a general consensous?

Regards,
W. Peter Anderson, P.E
JP Engineering