[Bldg-sim] Daylight saving simulation in eQUEST

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 06:39:15 PDT 2008

It depends on what your original schedule is for lighting - if it is full on
in the exterior zones for working hours (say 8 to 5), then daylighting will
pretty much reduce all of this to a very minimum value. You can do a rough
estimate of savings by figuring out how much of the lighting load is due to
external zones during the daylight hours.
- Rohini