[Bldg-sim] Reviewers needed for SSBESO-10

bojic bojic at kg.ac.rs
Wed Apr 21 02:34:49 PDT 2010

*Excuse for cross posting*

*International reviewers*

Dear all,

As the deadline for the papers (for the special session "Building Energy
Simulations & Optimizations (SSBESO-10)" in Gaborone, Botswana) passed, I
would be free to ask for reviewers. The load would be one paper per
reviewer.

Thank you in advance. Best regards

Milorad Bojic

===============================

Prof. Milorad Bojic,

B.Eng.,M.Sci, Dr.Tech. Sci., MASHRAE

University of Kragujevac

Sestre Janjic 6

34000 Kragujevac

Serbia

Tel.Fax.+381-34-330196

Email: bojic at kg.ac.rs

Please note that the special session titled "Building Energy Simulations &
Optimizations (SSBESO-10)" will be organized at The Third IASTED African
Conference on Modelling and Simulation (AfricaMS 2010) in September 6 - 8,
2010, in Gaborone, Botswana

http://www.iasted.org/conferences/home-685.html

We invite researchers, faculty, students, and members of industry and
government agencies to participate in this important session. We would
highly appreciate if this participation is active by submitting research
papers and case studies.