[Bldg-sim] Revising Policy Related to Help Wanted Ads and Services Offered

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Feb 23 14:39:11 PST 2011

Maybe require that it be clear in the message subject that the post
discusses "Help Wanted" or "Services Offered" (I'd add "Training" as a
third tag)...then those of us who are inclined can filter, those who are
browsing can read the messages.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates