[Bldg-sim] Revising Policy Related to Help Wanted Ads and Services Offered

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:18:47 PST 2011

Dear Jason,

I think it is not wrong to post jobs, when related to the building
simulation topic in general. Posting them on a specific day of the month, is
an almost impossible limitation for those announcing the job.

It would be helpfull, though, to have a statement in the mail subject that
indicates it is a job announcement, with maybe a differentiation for
academic jobs and others. Something as simple as 'JOB' could do the job ;-)

Leen