[Bldg-sim] Unit conversion in design Builder

Sheelam Khare sheelamkhare26 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:26:19 PDT 2012

Hello ALL....
My Name is Sheelam Khare.  I am doing M.Tech in Energy Engineering.My
project is on Building Simulation and modeling, for this I am using
the Design Builder Software version-3.0.0.105.     I am facing problem
of unit conversion. My Drawing is in millimeters and I also commanded
the same at the Unit tab while importing the drawing,but it is taking
the values in the ft which is not required. So please give me some
suggestion in making the correct building model.
Sheelam Khare....