[Bldg-sim] Advanced Course on Sustainable Lighting Practices (organised by TERI and PHILIPS)

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Tue Sep 25 10:00:38 PDT 2012

I am not a big fan of advertising on bldg_sim but
I wonder where that line might be drawn.  If we
are talking about building performance simulation
(IBPSA for example) I would think that lighting
would be relevant.  Especially considering the
mandatory lighting control requirements included
in 90.1-2010 and other standards.  Tool such as
ecotect, Daysim, etc. would seem to belong in the
category of acceptable topics for bldg_sim and
hence, educational courses aimed at lighting
techniques including controls would be relevant?