[Bldg-sim] Energy Model from Green Star (LEED) to predictive model

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Sun Jan 27 07:56:57 PST 2013

I don't believe there can be any hard rules about the percentage of
error when calibrating a model.  The margin of error is proportional
to the amount of information available.  The rest is engineering and
experience.  Attached is a typical report we use to illustrate how
close the calibration is.

This particular project is a community centre, pool, with an arena
adjacent for heat exchange.  A tricky one.