[Bldg-sim] Regarding problem of Zero Electric Demand

Justin Spencer jspencer17 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:18:24 PST 2013

Have you all looked at your hourly output to see what's going on there?
That always seems like a prudent first step in model debugging. I look at
hourly output from all models. That gets you closer to the root of the
problem, rather than looking at a particular report that you might or might
not understand.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Jim Dirkes <jim at buildingperformanceteam.com