Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File

At 06:04 PM 10/30/01 +0800, you wrote:
>Regarding the weather files - epw format, I have the following questions:
>
>1. If I create the weather file by myself, the format shall be fully
>comply to epw or not?

Must fully comply or must comply with one of the formats that the
weatherconverter can read (and then be put through there: TMY2, WYEC2 for
example).

>2. Can the column of data source be deleted or not?

No, but there can be missing values for some data elements.

>3. The EP program can still running or not if the input data is not 8760
>hours?

EnergyPlus can use Runperiods as short as 1 day up to 365 days of hourly data.

Linda

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/