Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Run Control and sizing equipment and plant

At 11:00 AM 3/22/02, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what EnergyPlus will size and what it will not, and
>where I can read about it.

Yes, we are working toward full "autosizing" for EnergyPlus but aren't
quite there yet.  Things are changing for the next release (V1.0.1)

They are quite rudimentary in release 1.0.0.  You are certainly welcome to
join the EnergyPlus-Beta group to get access to the 1.0.1 beta program and
documentation.  Plus I can post an excerpt from the new IORef of the Sizing
section here or send it directly to you.

V1.0.1 will have sizing for Zones and Systems (as outlined in the
document).  We have Plant/Equipment sizing as a very high priority and
should follow quite shortly after the 1.0.1 release.

Linda

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!