[EnergyPlus_Support] exterior window

I have windows in the exterior layer.They start at the floor of level zero and go to the roof of the last level.
How can I model this situation?I have to define the geometry of the wall in SURFACE:HEAT TRANSFER and then go to WindowFrameAndDivider to model the window giving the same coordinates of the wall?? IF so, I don`t have to give the information of the construction layers (it`s the window) ???

Lourenço