Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Highlight of Version 1.0.1 release

Sorry to say, down loading the original program never
happen in spite of every thing I did. So trying to
upload new upgrades would be near impossible.
I think that after conversing with a few outside
individuals the problem may be that it woon't work in
a computer that is set up to run NT programs!!

gene

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

Tied to your PC? Cut Loose and