[EnergyPlus_Support] natural ventilation with stack effect

Hi, all

I am Lei from Japan. I am interested in the natural ventilation in a
building, which has a double glazing space in the south.

I wonder if Energy+ can deal with such problems, as you known, the
interior surface is also made of glass, can the solar radiation
transmit into the interior room.

And one more problem is how to simulate the airflow caused by the
stack effect, because Energy+ needs to prescribe the airflow rate
first.

If possible, woould you give me some examples of natural ventilation?

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM