Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] natural ventilation with stack effect

Lei:

If you make the sunspace a separate zone with windows on both the
exterior and interior walls, solar radiation will be transmitted
through both sets of windows into the next zone.

You can use the COMIS airflow model to simulate stack effect
ventilation.

Mike Witte