[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: natural ventilation with stack effect

hi, Shefali

I am trying to simulation on a simple room. Yesterday I got a result
for a double skin room, with a common window.
I think the airflow caused by natural ventilation depends on the area
of inlet/outlet greatly, maybe it is available to use the area of the
opening at different angles.

____________________________

Lei Xu

Waseda University, Japan

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@y..., Shefali Rajendra Modi <smodi@u...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While modeling a simple room, I would like to use different angles
of
> window opening. Assuming that the windows open along the horizontal
axis,
> would the "view factor to the ground" be the correct place to
specify this
> angle of window opening. If not can you guide me on how to specify
opening
> angles.
>
> thank you
> Shefali

> Shefali Modi
> M.Sc. Architecture, Environmental Technology
> Art and Architecture Building 2094

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM