Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] natural ventilation with stack effect

Hi,

While modeling a simple room, I would like to use different angles of
window opening. Assuming that the windows open along the horizontal axis,
would the "view factor to the ground" be the correct place to specify this
angle of window opening. If not can you guide me on how to specify opening
angles.

thank you
Shefali

Shefali Modi
M.Sc. Architecture, Environmental Technology
Art and Architecture Building 2094

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/dkFolB/TM